Perfect as a treat to oneself or as a present for another, the experience is spread over two and a half blissful hours. This unique treatment aims to be a beautiful sensory experience which not only deeply relaxes the mind and body but nourishes and opens the heart. Each step is carefully tailored to help release stress and induce a deep feeling of contentment, peace, and provide a sense of positive renewal.
1. Upon entering you will be energetically cleansed with a smudging ritual using white sage, frankincense and myrrh
2. You will then be invited to lay down on a bed of luxurious pillows and blankets next to a roaring fire where you will be offered a cup of warm medicinal Cacao.
Cacao is a beautiful, heart opening plant medicine used ceremonially for thousands of years across Central and Southern America. It helps give us clarity by enabling us to hear our own inner answers, helps shift emotional blockages and let go of past experiences. It also dissolves negative energy and lifts our spirits so that we can re-align with who we really are and get back on track.
On a physical level: Cacao contains potassium, phosphorus, copper, iron, zinc, and magnesium which contribute to cardiovascular health. Cacao has the ability to trigger the release of dopamine and the endorphin; phenylethylamine, both of which soothe the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome and depression. Scientific research now confirms that chocolate helps to relieve emotional stress.
Most importantly, it contains anandamide, the bliss molecule. Anandamide is an endogenous ligand that your body produces when you feel a workout “high.” It is a natural pleasure molecule that fits into the cannabinoid receptor sites of the cells of the nervous system.
Raw Cacao also contains powerful antioxidants along with a significant amount of chromium, which balances blood sugar levels. It increases the blood flow to the brain, creating more mental agility, awareness and focus.
3. Whilst letting the Cacao take effect, you will then be treated to a forty five minute soothing aromatherapy massage designed to calm the nervous system, induce peace and allow for deep relaxation.
4. Following the soothing massage, you will then be given a one hour Reiki healing session which will help release deeper stressors the body and mind might be holding and provide insight, increase awareness and a renewed positive perspective.
5. After the healing you will be given an additional ten to fifteen minutes to 'come back into the room', where we can discuss and integrate the treatment affects over a refreshing glass of Shamanic Heart Medicine. This medicine recipe was given to me by my teacher in Peru, a Master Shaman and it is a beautiful and tasty complement to the Cacao.
Expect to continue feeling the benefits from the healing and plant medicines for the next couple of days. I look forward to sharing this unique and beautiful experience with you soon.